January 16, 2013

Chayna & Kyle


Oh, where do I begin with these two.

Chayna is one of my greatest friends in the world. We met in the first few days of college, as neighbors on the same floor of our freshman hall. As you can imagine we've shared plenty of crazy memories together. Also, she is someone I can be my (very) strange self with, and we both somehow think it's entertaining. Giving, fun, spontaneous, and easy-going, this girl is pretty great. In our friendship and in many others, she is a great example of unconditional love and genuinely cares for everyone in her life. And now she's getting married.

Kyle is the best person for Chayna. He is always calm and collected, decisive, goofy and sarcastic when you don't expect it, and, he loves Chayna – that last part is the important one. I'm pretty happy these two have found each other.

For their engagement photos, we decided to spend a weekend at Chayna's family's cabin, one of their favorite things to do. We ate a ton of food, had an insanely large bonfire, and took an even more insane amount of photos. And after putting them through that, they still want to be my friends. Fortunately they'll escape a second round of torture on the wedding day, since it will be hard for me to take too many photos while I'm in a bridesmaid dress. Our friend Britt gets to capture their day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment